Nuffnang

Monday, February 07, 2005

Black Day

this morNing, i juz like a first -timer drive the car. This is not bcoz i seldom drive car, juz long time din drive manual car.. hohoo... luckily wan ling din get mad of it..

My day getting wrost when i again drop my 6100 on the floor at the kayangan square car park. Shit!!... my color screen spoil liao.. wat a heart attack for me b4 the CNy~ now only can c half of the screen & only can make calls.

after tat kena ngam by my dear fren,ah tong, keep on asking me to ask frens for the gathering...haihh.. he totally canot giv me peace time to online..

look forward for the yum cha at 9 2nite. heheee its really long time the Take 5 din gether & chit chatting again lo. hehee~~

1 comment:

The Frangipani~ said...

hohohoho..what a nice outing .. hope u reached home safely..