Nuffnang

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Blind Mind

Recently my mind getting blur blur...
i like to lay down during the raining day & start day dreaming...
dream a lot of things...just as if i was in the movie... put myself into something...
& think of the romantic thing... m i getting someting wrong???
but in fact.. everythihng i dream wont come true...
most of the time if my mind suddenly cross by something... tat thing might bcome true as i had experience for many times like
If i was the gal inside the red iswara car next to the driver seat... But at the end, he fetch me using the bike... had some sweet & sour memories for few days.. I need to thanks him for giving me the chance to force me to learn & grown up after 1 week
Suddenly thinking of sumore & praise him deep in the heart & he was one of the ex classmate in ICM & after the trip from genting, theres rumours between us...and the guy now still in his hometown while i in kl...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

quite enjoy the raining day ... may be bcoz of the wet wet weather & can have a nice dream night.. but most of the time i sleep at the morning...
its very very very very irratating if somebody call at the time while i was still asleeep especially during my working days..
hopefully the person ask for the favor "SEK ZOU" la..
if wanna call me, also call me during my off days...
else i also lazy to lend a hand

No comments: