Nuffnang

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Preferred Host






Browse to cari.com and saw the discussion between Malaysian Idol& others singing competition..

suddenly brings me back to the host i preferred-- Jien (Soo Kui Jien, the Malaysian Idol host)..
host mah, of coz the look is the 1st point tat attract me..
anyhow, not really know or siao him..
but once met him in one of the restaurant in Taman Tun in 2004..
wahsai~ dark, smiling faces, not really tall >> really charming hahaa..
just like a beachboy..
that time still working in GSC, always hangout TTDI for dinner v my goodfren, marcus.
if not he told me this person looks familiar, I also not realised..
honestly, he really not tat tall..but really charming~


1 comment:

口水流 said...

Ooo.. I see! This is the guy in Malaysian Idols......