Nuffnang

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dream

Still got 11+days july only pass
Had a terrrible nightmare again last nite
this dream was so real
until i stunned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i read the newspaper only find out my dear Ann Ann Jie Jie hurt in an accident..
in the report, doctor said sheonly have 50% for the brain to function..
rush to the place, its too late
she alerady passed away..

i was like oh no.. how come.. Y Y Y
do the person in july is her?
i cannot believe my eyes.

all relatives go to a place for the funeral..
the place we stayed is quite unique
each room has limited space.
I could hardly get into the sleep
as i dun wan close my eyes
hurt keep crying thinking of her death
really cannot believe my eyes
the gal who intro me to listen Michael and Victor song in 1995
until i also bcome one of their fans for so manyyears
the gal who go to Fish Leong and Michael Wong concert just disapeared suddenly
the gal i treat her as my big sister who always play v me during my childhood juz leave me like tat
i totally cannot accept it.
feel like something in the heart is missing

and duno how long it pass, i juz awake from my dream.
its a terrible nightmare
and i still wwanted to know
who is the person in July..
I Wonder...

**after awake, i decided to do something i won't regret>> to have photo with all the frenz from nowonwards**

3 comments:

The Frangipani~ said...

I got the photo with u, since form 1 or std 6. Remember to take pic with paul ..ha!

Jocelynlai said...

yeliyah....

u r so &**(*(#$%*$*%
i know ur cousin is good enuf.. no need keep on promoting ok..
haha i also din say wanna take photo v u pun..

gonna take my 1st step to make my "dream" come true>> start to take as much as photo v seldom meet frens & relatives

The Frangipani~ said...

Thanks God you finally change the template.ha