Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Missing Disturbance Days

mumbling to my fren last nite
i said

miss the days in Phase 1 where got ppl passby my place sure cubit me
althogh is little pain but is fun (mmuahahaha, since when i bcome 被虐狂?)
but then his Nokia team move to TTDI branch and since then no more ppl cubit me liao
hahahaa anyhow he also my netfren b4 meet him in rcc

miss the days where everytime my dear 2k colleague passby my place sure play my calendar
his hands always so itchy until i had to grabbed it back
he left rcc 1 month ago

miss the days where always kena shocked by someone by knocking on my table if i m dreaming that time
luckily the period is not long or else i will kena heart attack
he oredi left ibm where juz know him < 1 month

the next will be our dearest sunshine guy in 2k
if he left 2000 oredi, then nobody else i know in the 2000 liao..
so pity
then no more ppl always show wanna shoot me v his hand, no more ppl help me buy fruits

y those cutie coleagues all left??
Y Y Y Y Y.........
may be they have to go back from where they belongs to
who knows
i will never know

No comments: