Nuffnang

Monday, October 29, 2007

Missing Cousin Brother...

26 Oct, Fri

Had bat kut teh as our lunch as we planned earlier..
This was the most time spent at lunch which took 1 hour 25 mins >> this is not in the plan.

back to office, find out something
and start not really in the good mood..
received an email from who claimed he is Ah Heong koko fren's who read my blog and only know the news of Ah Heong koko who had passed away.
this fella is trying to get Ah Heong koko's wife's email.
i was so shocked and thanks to internet.. they view my blog and only knew my cousi brother issue after keep on sending him email but no response from him..

well, from this email, it remind me my dearest cousin brother..
eyes feeling wet again..
frankly speaking, from the time i knew he passed away in Melbourne, i really wanted to know where is his funeral.
but still not able to ask them as they are terribly sad about this
almost 1 year but guess deeply in their heart. they still cannot calm down yet..
especially my 1st aunty..
as this cousin brother made the family quite proud with..

continue the night by meeting up v ah tu in SS2.
this fren still survive in KL after 1 month
and this fren wanna acc me go to view house the next day since wanling working in the morning..

1 comment:

WL said...

juz take it easy, this is life. we should keep them in our heart, forever :)