Nuffnang

Monday, August 18, 2008

Not Easy

i know
this is really not an easy thing for me
i dun wan disturb ppl
same time, i also dun wan the person disturb me
still long way to go..
have to use v even ppl disturb also lazy entertain
have to use ... v the greetings

sumore one day we still meet

***************************************************************

trip to Sungai Chilling Waterfall v colleague in Aug
i haven't really go through the photos taken by my teammate
i din bring in my hp bcoz worry the hp will drop to the river

suddenly one of the committee member capture the photo taken in sg chilling and paste in ST chat
kinasai.,.
i haven't view it and someone is not my team show me the photo ><
aiks..
really hope the photos are not spreading around
or else..
die
muahahahahaha
bcoz too many funny pose
we took

No comments: