Nuffnang

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shocking

As usual
Keep login to online PA
To check for the unbill amount
This time really shocking..
Showing me with the amount with negative
And the amount is almost my salary
How come..
If this is real..
Then its good..
If the negative sign has to be removed
Then really have to eat oat everyday
I knew I oredi overpaid it..
But certainly not tat much
Do this is the final amount of that lesson?
Tat MV of Beijing Welcome U really costly

**pray hard hard**

4 comments:

Kah Wee said...

since u got so much money then spend me and kah mun makan la... XD

Jocelynlai said...

muahahaha...
u r very cute...
y not u get cute cute anne to treat u ?

Kah Wee said...

=.="
if she say hi n smile to me already a bonus liao lo.. dun need to treat me also can..

Jocelynlai said...

ahhahahaa
juz go ahead and intro urself mah...
:P