Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tayar Puncat

1 week ago.. after come out from Giant...
accidentally spotted something
omg, tayar puNcat Again..
faster do a quick search my HP
-oh no.. unable to find any guys which are close to me & can help me to solve this thing..
-its time for me to maintain my frenship v my guys' frenz...
hahahaaa... pity.. the only ppl tat i can look for is tong.. but this fren he helps me alot.. cannot always trouble him...
luckily the workshop i always go got open on sunday
this is the chance i can take out the workshop name card & calling the ppl
================================================================
thank god, everything settle after the work shop ppl come and fix it..
sometimes, its quite important to take the name card from ppl & always keep it on the purse as u will need it one day~~

No comments: