Nuffnang

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Net Fren

recently know a net fren from ahmoi.com i think... really cannot recall
as usual, we chat in msn messanger..
again the chatting life
this netfren, N
while chatting v N, find out he really similar with Mr S
N start thinking tooo much b4 even really meet...
Really dun wan to repeat the last experience anymore
dun wan to hurt myself again
may be last time too easy to blieve things that chatting at the messanger, tat y cause the 66 happen
for me, i wont take things too fast.. coz i know, i will hurt myself
As a normal Taurus ppl, i only suitable to take things step by step
if ppl unable to take things step by step , then very sorry...
this is my way to protect myself..

1 comment:

jen_lover said...

Errr.. Net Friend!! I really scare of that too now.. Seems been hurt so deep.. really don wan to repeat this stupid thing again..

Let it goes away.. ar far from us..
Let us stay safely & happily...

Ganbateru yo..