Nuffnang

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Accident

yesterday on the way back home, along the Jalan Genting Klang, had a wrost experince in my life
i move from the right lane to the middle lane with the speed of 80km/h
the distance between my car & the car infront of me (CAR A) still got 200m
there still got 2 cars in front of car A
but all of sudden, i have no idea why the 2 cars in front of the car A suddenly stop in the middle of the road
it seems tat one of the car want to take over the other car
hence the Car A also stop
had no choice & need to have emergency break
even the whole road can hear my emergency break
the high pitch sound suddenly surround that area & even my tyre also got the smoke come out
i duno wat to do beside try my best to stop my car between this distance..
luckily.. juz like the movie... the car managed to stop b4 hitting the car A
so so so lucky man.. & there is no car bhind me.. else i also need to spend my night at the police station oredi..
thanks for my car break
everything happen on 8 oct 11.50pm, few mins b4 9 Oct
the car stop & i was totally stunned...
my mind was blank & even feel very helpless if anything happened to me
i duno wat to do at all...
may be its time for me to find someone can giv me support in my life

1 comment:

The Frangipani~ said...

Be more careful next time though many things are predictable.