Nuffnang

Monday, October 31, 2005

Days Without Sun

Another Monday morning, as usual , this is another raining day
feel very cold & very sleepy for such nice weather
this is the 3rd weeks raining, tat means 3 weeks no sun at all
juz like i also didn't see my Sun for 3 weeks continuouesly oh no
my mood seems like the weather , nothing can warm me up at all except the hot hot sun

===============================================

sun & star had gone out bcoz of their duty far far away
juz now went to refresh myself.. suddenly spotted something
is STar, Star is back... hahaaaa
star is back , is this also meant that Sun also back?
or Sun still on duty alone there?
star still very dark esp wearing the dark color shirt sumore
where is my Sun? feel very cold...
i need sun to warm me up...

================================================

jieio>> how about ur stars?

1 comment:

jen_lover said...

Well.. I got no STAR no SUN lately.. My day becomes darker..
Nothing can cheer me up.. @@" I can't figure out what is the main reason.. mayb u know what am I concern now..
Hope after the rain.. the sun is raising back ya..
Cheerss...