Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CNY 2008

5 feb,
stepped out from d office on 9.30pm
continue packing at home after reach at 11pm.
journey of 3am has been depayed after sleep at 1.30am
change to 5am..
who knows yl is the one who morning call me at 5am
and start the journey back home at 6pm

Finally start our journey with Law joined us
welll well well, first time meet this person
this world really small
Law is housemate of Raymond of nokia team
never knew that untill Ray buzz me at the Sametime
hahahaha
wat a small small world
Ray was my excolleague, cindy's ex colleague in hp then bcome my netfren then meet this person in IBM when i juz join there
and he know yl
and yl soon will chat v me via Sametime
kekeke

ok back to journey, 7 hours non stop of driving..
back to home
continue go out yum cha v wl, julian, and ch
getting hyperactive bcoz too exhausted
hahahhaahhahaaha
keep talking those i suppose wont mention in front of julian and ch

No comments: