Nuffnang

Friday, November 14, 2008

Remove Article . Phamtom

Written a new post last nite
but the content will expose who is the person i mentioned
hence i remove the mandarin post
and thinking will post at my sina blog
and save it as draft
manatau
the housemate stay next door to me
saw it
=.="""
so fastnya his action
and purposely post the content via yahoo chat
hahhahahaa
i got a cute housemate who can always make us happy

====================================

listen back one of the songs in The Phantom Of The Opera
suddenly wanna find back the 2 soundtracks cd previous manager burn for me
wanna listen it again when i officially watch the ori vcd of this movie i bought N years ago
i think i only bought to keep as this is a really touch movie
**marcus was sitting next me during that gala premier, i still remember vividly**
so many years oredi
i havent watch that vcd
kekekek
and the event mask of Phantom is still on my bookshelf

2 comments:

Julian said...

The power of Google...:D

. said...

I got the original london cast version... its way better then then movie... if u wan... buzz me when online....