Nuffnang

Monday, November 24, 2008

Status. Irritating

i m trouble with many things recently
and status is anoher thing trouble me
----------------------------------------------
updated my FB profile
from status: blank to Status: Single
get some responses

at first
first few responses still ok to me
the more and more responses
until wat dai sei...
really super irritating

I NEVER EVER put double or any other status IF u really pay attention to my FB profile and IF you really treat me as FRIEND
I Assume my Friend should know wat kind of information under INFORMATION part BEFORE and AFTER
and STATUS is BLANK
juz updated to single
wats the big deal??!!!!!

i really hate any misunderstanding
and some of the comments really mean it
fine, since i oredi used to hurt by those sharp words

eventhough some responses are juz kidding
its kidding to me, if i m in good mood
but its not kidding to me anymore
as IM MAD now...

$&&$*&*#&*$&*&*@&*#@#*@&#
=================================

really tired tired and tired
please giv my mind to stop thinking or spinning for a while, OKIE?

** back to the days tears alone in the dark**
**using Capital Letter to type or chat is very rude , and i m really RUDE now, SO WHAT?!!**
** please, for those like to use cap letter to chat, this is very basic information (cap letter = shouting , rude), no, it should be Common Sense for everyone now**

2 comments:

The Frangipani~ said...

Stay calm fren..
Relax ~ take a deep breath...
Care-less about those un-important people, afterall, you are the owner of your life, just forget about those nonsense comments..
~cheers~

Jocelynlai said...

yes i know.. the thing make fire is the last comment in that status comment of my FB...
hope tat person whom i realy not close v can read this blog..