Nuffnang

Monday, January 26, 2009

Conversation Continues

Nian 29:
A: So what is ur plan for this year? Not planning to go anywhere??
B: no $$ la, u plan lo
A: yah right. ask u plan but u ask me plan
u only know to plan for urself and I m not in ur plan also
suan le la, my papa always go to play v me and the only place he always go v me is GENTING and it has been for 3 years
wahahaha... so good hor.. (teasing)
B: (show dark face) .. i did ask her but she dun wan go to (medan) mah..
A: but u never ask me
B: last time u mentioned u dun like ulu place
A: last time is last time, ppl will change after so many years!!
C: yalo yalo always go genting waste $$
B: stop mention about genting and medan liao.. it oredi passed
A: but this is fact wat...
C: (continue v this year plan)

**outsider judge someone depends on how u treat ur parents..
hmmmmmm
so if they do judge by tat, i m very super bad daughter than
but to me
i m fair enuf as how u treat me, then how i treat u back**

No comments: