Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tarot Master - Dorris Yap

meeting up kia min @ SS13
went to Sri Petaling for Tarot
when meeting with this Tarot master
she asked me for my IC name and birth date
then start telling me
"u r not like to keep changing job hor..seems like to work longer in a place.. bla bla bla"
I smile to show my agreement..
the she continue to ask me do something and i juz follow her instructions
and she start to tell me something of mine..
those she mentioned as if another voice is telling me wat i face or wat i feel even whom i am
I really duno whether she got use other special ways to get my info or she really can explain so well according to the card or things she calculate..
i wonder..

** those she mentioned really speak out my mind. It could be my weakness as well if ppl know about it .. hahaha**

5 comments:

The Freedom Island said...

Do you still have the contact number? Is she accurate? :)

Jocelynlai said...

Finally found old receipt got the address and contact num:

HP: 0162121875
Add: 197, Jalan Wan Empok, Sri Petaling, 57000 KL.

mrsBrightside said...

She is very accurate. I'd never want to listen to her and things really happened.

Unknown said...

Doris Yap New Info Update
New hp no. :
017-8726868
016-7277727

Address :
No. 11-1, Medan Hujan Rahmat,
Taman Oversea Union,
58200 Kuala Lmupur

Update by 19.02.2019

Unknown said...

I call to the old number but Doris didnt use that hp no. At all.

Up there is i update the latest one ..

Hope can help u guys..

And Doris really help me a lot :)