Nuffnang

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens

ex colleagues aka hangout kaki




still the favourite - octopus





randomly order and not sure what is this, Rating : 5/10

another way of presenting the soft shell crab, not really nice in this way, Rating: 5/10

Rating : 8/10

nice cawanmushi

Date: 23rd May 2010
Time: 11:10am
Venue: Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens
Restaurant type: Japanese Cuisine
Persons: Suh Wuen, Jasmine Pang, Jocelyn Lai

thanks for 2 pretty lady buy me a lunch for my birthday
we went there early thus no need to queue up :)
satisfy meal and continue with redeem a slice of cake in Zouk cafe
and Cocoon then follow by a movie in GSC Signature
a wonderful day out with them after so many things happened

I guess it has been some time since I having lunch in Zanmai @ 1 U
the menu has been updated
Due to not doing any research for the nice food
hence I ordered something which is not really taste good
(initially I did the research for Yuzu but not this one :P)

Service Rating: 8/10 (keep refill our hot green tea and served us with wasabi in min after we requested)
Overall Rating: 7.5/10

No comments: