Nuffnang

Monday, January 03, 2011

I City, Shah Alam















I like this very much







*Photos taken by N85*

Date: 1st Jan 2011
Time: 7:30PM
PLace: I City, Shah Alam

I brought my BFF and Julian went to the I City - a place full with LED lights
thanks for Joelle as I feel lucky to be her passanger ...
her "Little White" - Jazz is comfortable and nice
when the moment we reached, Wan Ling said, this looks like NZX last time
gosh, I guess they are from the same developer
with same idea ( I m referring to the lights and deco there)
We bet, this place will not last long
as NZX is a good example
well, its nice if u look from far away
but its just like "cheh, nothing special" when you saw some special part still need to pay RM 2 per person to enter for photography
bear in mind, you had paid RM10 per car per entry earlier when entering to the I City
this is very expensive as we went there with 2 cars and 2 persons in each car
and with poor parking design and the one and only one lift
one word can describe when the moment we drove in and went back -- JAM
well, this is a place u might wanted to go if you never been there b4
but I bet you will never back to have 2nd visit

Rating: 4/10

No comments: