Nuffnang

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Paris Spring 2011 : Musee De Louvre, Day 2

I love the sky of Paris










this is the signature of Musee De Louvre :) cool right? Simply love this Pyramid Louvre


Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel is just walking distance from Musee De Louvre

the entrance to Musee De Louvre





a beautiful picture with white clouds and blue sky






the only reason made me pay €10 and enter this museum and view it

Date: 22 May 2011
Venue: Musee De Louvre 罗浮宫

I finally post some postcards to my family and cousin sis from the post office of Musee De Louvre
I spent about 3 hours walking + shooting photos
and alot of ppl were in the hall that showing Monalisa's Art
I squeezed in and took few photos
I love this place although i m not into the art thingy
simply love the architecture of the buildings
This will be a must to revisit place in Paris :)
I think need to spend whole day for so many halls of this museum
and they allow photography inside
**thumbs up**

oh yes, we walked from our hotel to this Musee De Louvre and it took about 20 to 30 mins
its nice to walk around Paris in Sunday morning

No comments: