Nuffnang

Monday, January 21, 2008

Concure MV

went to MV for cny shopping
had a nice lunch in "tu2 long2"
frankly speaking, their noodles are nicer than Dragon I

met LV and get the discount card of T
spotted 2 quite special shirts in T
and started mumbling to myself how come Msia currency so low
if not we all noneed to pay so high for the uk thingy
juz 10% off also save alot to me

find out Levis is very damn good..
their recycle bag really impress me
i think all the shops should learn from Levis and P&Co
bcoz recycling is not only bz talking but no action

continue the day by head on to the GSC again..
1st time using kiosk..
and they should implement this to all the cinemas of their branches
noneed human for ticket processing anymore
everything can gao tim via online is very very convenient

but this year cny movie, GSC distribute the movie from China,集结号
can expect their movie response is not really well response among CJ7 & Jay new movie
really looking forward to watching CJ7
should be another good movie after kungfu hustle
anyhow, cny is happy festive season, and there is no point to watch the movie like 集结号

**sat shopped alone, ppl buy cny shirts i bought working attire =.="
the shopper asked me whether wanna apply for G2K member card
haha guess my amount oredi reach the amount to apply the card
realy no eyes to see my cc bill next month..
coming weekend target is to buy shirt for papa and send my car pom pom
then that all for my cny shopping**

No comments: