Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

RCC Fun Club

this is the club that always organise events for IBMers in RCC
from my memory, i only participate in the events held by RCC. which was the futsal last year
every year the committee members of the RCC FC are selected by IBMers
still remember last year my name was in the list of the vote
and again this year
kl took my photo v iguanna and posted in the list of the vote
my god, whole RCC ppl know about iguanna and me oredi
and hence, i get a new name from Susan, IG --Iguanna Girl

after one week of voting
the result out recently
and they sent out all the commmittee member list
again, the photo v Iguanna sent out to RCC ppl
my gosh...
thanks for kl, bcoz of the Iguanna photo, i m in the RCC FC now
see some ppl i know in RCC FC except EW
he is not been selected..
really no fate

some of the ppl are from GMC (Global Main Chat)
and most of us voted our GMC president, Chee Wan
as the president of RCC FC
hahahahah
and our reporting gal quite suit to be treasurer
2molo is the day of the 1st meeting of RCC FC
not sure wat is this transition meeting for
lets see how it goes

**unexpected some of them voted for me, thanks for guys eps those in GMC**
**yl failed her 2nd interview of SIA recently, anyhow very glad she gonna be IBMer soon**

1 comment:

The Frangipani~ said...

haha..shh..Jocelyn..dont say too loud..pai seh ler...