Nuffnang

Monday, January 07, 2008

Move Options

still back to the moving house issue agian..
and this timei force myself
either move house or change job
but so far, think 1st one is the most possible for me

talk about move house
have 2 options
1st is find a house and stay v that pig fren again
(1st time move to wangsa maju he also stayed in our house b4)
and Equine Park is his only choice
and if he really stay v me, we have to go to view house again
the good thing stay v this fren is i can get master bedroom

2nd option, move to my fren's house
and the room is medium roomand need to share the toilet v gentlemen =.="
still have to conside the size of the room
and have to consider of the kitchen utensil thingy

no matter wat, if i move out to Equine Park
my fren include guys can overnite my place
even if my SG fren wanna come over
also can can have bbq in the house
more convenience in terms of many many things..
but i have to deal v changing addresses
for phone, banking, worldvision, etc
arhhh...
this is most reluctant thing
and have to convince papa of staying v guy
and if ask around my frens
i oredi know their answer

No comments: