Nuffnang

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Game Continue?

Slept early last nite around 10.15pm
then awake by my housemate
then he suddenly mention "goodluck to ur papa"
i was confused by his words
asking him back "goodluck? why?"
he felt surprised as he was going to ask me this thing =.="
he asked me go to browse sinchew-i.com to read the news regarding "my papa vs pamela's papa" okie i have to be informed by my fren then only know wat had happened



spotted above "my papa challege pamela's papa"
feel =.="
he really take this seriously
y dun treat it juz a game?
anyhow pamela's papa still very interested in this kind of game
since we 7 years old (standard 1) until now
17 years + as the YB
and still wanna continue as YB
speecheless
anyhow...
lets see how it goes

Source From:
http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/75212?tid=40

No comments: