Nuffnang

Saturday, July 16, 2011

London Spring 2011 Day 10 : Dining @ Ratatoille, Richmond





Scallop again
Scallops on crispy Catalan Chorizo £8.95

the horrible beef steak
Sirloin premium steak with Prowancal herbs and garlic butter £13.95



Date: 18th May 2011
Time: 7pm
Restaurant : Ratatoille
Address: 7 The Square, TW9 1DZ

I was attracted by the name itself as same name with a movie.
Once I stepped in, I was so regret as no customer at all
however, the restaurant was quite cozy
I order 2 dishes
and the main dish - Beef steak was really disappoint me
that was bcoz the meat was not fresh, texture is not smooth , horrible!
I was not able to finish it

NO second visit

Rating: 2/10 ( 1 mark is for the deco and another mark for the service)

Note : only CASH is accepted. NO credit card accepted here

No comments: