Nuffnang

Sunday, July 10, 2011

London Spring 2011 Day 8 : Dining @ Fishworks, Richmond


the wine of this dinner






3 Brixham scallops with garlic butter,
sprinkled with breadcrumbs £9 .95, RatingL 8.5/10

the scallops were yummy :) but I would prefer the scallops with fishy smell.. coz most of the scallop were so plain

deco in the restaurant

Still water

Classic fish and chips . Your choice of
beer battered or breadcrumbed cod fillet .
Simply served with chips, homemade
mushy peas and tartare sauce £12 .00

Date: 16 May 2011
Venue: Fishworks - Richmond
Address: 13-19 The Market The Square Richmond TW9 1EA

Had my earlier dinner @ Richmond alone
I enjoyed the starter - Scallops very much
and couldn't finish my chips due to the fish was very big portion
I still remember vividly
the waiters keep asking hows my food for 3 times
juz to make sure their customer satisfied the food they served
I gave them some tips even though the bill included service charge

No comments: