Nuffnang

Friday, December 05, 2008

Changes VS SDM

A lot of changes are on going
I still not to use v it or 2 face it
One of the changes is our DSM

Last time when someone in my team leave
we have a team gathering + farewell + welcoming new member and treat the person who gonna sayonara
our trend is changing since last year
replace by photo frame + our team photo v it + farewell dinner cum gathering

as usual
we did have few choices for the photo frame
but guess more and more frames we gonna choose soon
we had decided one of the frame from Royal Selangor + engrave (still thinking the phrase) + send via air mail
**guess she will be surprised and touch by receiving this farewell gift**

She is kinda traditional JP ppl who is workholic
can send (reply) email at 11pm something where we already sleep and started to send new email/reply email at 4am where we still in our dream
oh gosh
and very expert and familiar with each and every applications we are supporting
**more and more new applications come in since 2006 the desk moved here**

Whenever I received her Sametime message
I always be alert
and be prepared with my tickets
**bcoz i quite careless sometimes**

Thanks her for
backing me up when I was in the grey area (灰色地带) by understanding the steps and investigation i had done to understand well
Thanks her for
visiting us that time and we all really enjoy the moment
Thanks her for
the ideas, investigation steps that done thoroughly (checking all the related applications for 1 issue) that made us to have this kind of practise b4 we go to get advise from her
Thanks her for
encouraging me when she told me :"your test call of GHD is the best call in all GEOs"
Thanks her for
giving me the chance to meet up v different SMEs from different countries + understand more how the done their things in this March @ SG

Take care, SDM
Hope u can visit us again =)

No comments: