Nuffnang

Friday, December 05, 2008

Cry-ing

i called him
and asked him
y he never invite me to go
he giv me the damn excuses say she also dun wan go , so no need ask u lo
then say this trip invited by his fren, that uncle
i told him this is not the point
the point is
he will never ask me whether i wanan go along anot
"y other ppl can go together , y i cannot go v my family?"
"y got any trip, he won't got the heart to ask me to join?"
dun giv me the damn excuses about N years ago i mentioned b4 i dun like ulu place
keep ask me dun angry for the small thing
yes this kind of thing is small to him
but is big to me
now i know the level of daughter in his heart
when talking and talking
my voice increase and started crying
and hand up his call

i know i should not like that
but i cannot control
and my trears drop
and turn off the phone
invisible myself

** i dun wan see myself crying as i m sitting in front of mirror
hence turn off the light**
**when i turn off hp, i duno who i can call as i canot remember those 016 numbers**

No comments: