Nuffnang

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Words VS CNY

everyone will say very hurt things when angry...
last nite i told him
since u no heart to invite me
then this dec u no need come down kl v her to find me
if u come i also wont go to pick u up...
i know this is hurt...
when the moment i told
but i think he won't understand my feeling
bcoz to him, this is really a small thing

he only know to out v his so called frens
for wat come and find me bcoz the only place go is genting (oredi 2 years)

i started thinking
whether i m going to go back during this CNY
this is not bcoz of whom he go v his trip i suspected earlier
is bcoz this is not the 1st time going trip by himself
he still can asking me whether wanna go even he plan to go v fren
not inviting me but juz informing me

**i will also inform him that i will not back this CNY**
**i juz learn and use from wat i see, feel**

2 comments:

The Frangipani~ said...

I do not know what had happened but i can sense that you are being hurt.

You can always call me if you need a listener. *hugz*

Jocelynlai said...

*hug hug, sob sob*