Nuffnang

Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheat @ Sina Blog

1. left a message in one of my post in Sina blog

follow the site and show me this message

this is the so called prizes

need to fill in personal particular include bank account number


nowadays there are a lot of cheats in the internet
no matter is netfren or sms or even some trap that told u, u r the winner in some blogs =.="
well,
found this comment in my Sina blog recently
for sure, this is another trap as Sina blog won't inform the winner via posting in the comment
and their hotline only got 1 number
i tried go to the site
and found out the site need to fill in the personal particular
include ic, bank account number and bank
come on,
i even not giving my Bank Account number to my closed fren (勾肩搭背)
not to say this unknown website
lots of cheats out there
and be careful

**no doubt, this post has been scheduled to post it when i m enjoying my time with my family
hope u guys enjoy the precious moment v ur love ones :) **

No comments: