Nuffnang

Monday, March 09, 2009

Change Mind

U said I shouldn't so mind for certain things
I mentioned some other things it really happens and the hurts still there
juz i choose to escape from the problem
i dun wan to know, dun wan to care
as if its nothing related to me at all
U said bcoz i m quite mind certain things
hence always feel hurt
I mentioned sometimes its not bcoz i wanna mind
juz how to delete the things which it happens more than once from the memory
the person will never ever understand why i always so picky on anything he did
purposely wanna fight with the person
this is bcoz to show
something he done is cutting ppl's heart into pieces
and he tot nobody knows it
I wont directly tell u
but I always tell ppl via my actions, my response to u
if u are more alert, you should know wat happen
bcoz once i really speak out the thing, i know i cannot control my mind, will definitely hurt ppl by using those words juz to show how hurt from the incident I kena throughout the years
U said u gonna changed my mind one day
I mentioned lets see how

**how u going to change typical taurus ppl who is so stubborn??**

No comments: