Nuffnang

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sungai Petani, Kedah

This name quite familiar
during kids time, visit this place almost every month when my papa go there settle his Mun Sang Poh thing
and I juz lepak in the shopping center with mama
I can't recall when was my last visit to Sg Petani
It could be during the college days
and everytime think of Sg Petani reminds me our dearest ex principal - Mr Soo Ah Ba hometown is there
**ok not to mention sumore coz junning blog link is here**
haha

ok this time... will go to SP to attend Ah Jenn & Kelvin Tang's wedding :D woohoo congrates this lovely couple
hmm wondering whether i still can recall the road in SP or not if i drive there
was thinking of taking flight if Calvin and Paul (both excollegua) not joining me by car, but the fee of flight almost same
sumore i really wanna explore SP as this would be my first time driving alone there
hehehheehe
hope Vincent is free from his projects then maybe we can meet in her wedding again after 2007 Xmas that time in SG
hehehe
cannot wait to meet up with those ex Inter-Touch colleagues in the wedding.. :D

SP, Joce is coming...

No comments: