Nuffnang

Sunday, May 15, 2011

London Spring 2011 Day 1 - Meal In Flight From KL To Doha


Ordered this Champagne and obviously its not my favourite

The stewardness served me with the nuts and champagne


I enjoyed the nuts more than champagne XD



complimentary choc




A plate of Cheese which i will never ever try again, not the cheese problem, just I would prefer other things


Due to the air turbalance in the plane, I only touch one piece of the chicken and started to feel vomitting






I had make the wrong choices , haha






Date: 9th May 2011
Venue: QA
With: Teammates, Joce

7 hours flight from KL to Doha
the plane was having air turbalance until I feel vomitting twice
could not eat much and sleep most of the time
feel warm with the blanket ready for everyone there
and not to forgot about the complimentary gift pack with Molton Brown products

No comments: